Aston Lawyer
Aston Lawyer, Property Solicitor
Experience:  LLB(HONS) 23 years of experience in dealing with Conveyancing and Property Law
16368554

The claimant makes claim in breach of contract in court.

Customer Question

the claimant makes claim in breach of contract in court. defendant A is the owner of plot and defendant B is the auctioneer.in the badly the whole transaction went the claimant issued damages. while the legal case is being processed, a discontinuance note against the auctioneer was issued by the claimant. in favour of defendant B, What is the action the defendant A who has no direct contract as such with the claimant to get get the damages stopped as no more valid and ask the court to cancel any claim. and now do i handle this in english legal law?
Category: UK Property Law
Expert:  Stuart J replied 8 months ago.
Good afternoon,good afternoon. Thank you for the question. It is my pleasure to assist you with this today.Is this a real scenario or is it coursework?Can you explain the situation in detail please?Please bear with me today and over the weekend because I will be online and off-line spasmodically and therefore, I may not get back to you immediately.
Expert:  Stuart J replied 8 months ago.
Hello again. Good afternoon. Can I assist you any further with this or have you now resolve the issue?