Naveed Khan
Naveed Khan,
Experience:  Attorney - Freelancer at ELANCE
81129786

Uk property law, no, i need a contract to purchase a

Customer Question

hi
JA: Hello. What is your issue regarding?
Customer: uk property law
JA: The Property Lawyer will need to help you with this. Have you consulted a lawyer yet?
Customer: no
JA: Please give me a bit more information, so we can help you best.
Customer: i need a contract to purchase a property from a family member in installments
JA: Is there anything else the Property Lawyer should be aware of?
Customer: no
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Property Lawyer about your situation and connect you two.
Category: UK Property Law
Expert:  Naveed Khan replied 8 months ago.

Thank you for your message. I am happy to help you but please provide a little more information. Where is this property situated and who is the legal owner of this property? Have you made enquiries about the title with the Land Registry? Does it have a clear title i.e. no liens or charges? Do you want a complete written contract with all terms and conditions?

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
The property is in the UK greater Manchester. The owner is my sister. Yes the title is clear and there are no charges. Yes. I will pay her a deposit of 30,000. The properties value is 100,000. I will pay in instalments of 500£ a month interest free When the payments are fully completed then only will the propert be transferred to my name

Thank you for your message. Sorry I had to ask the administration of this service as to how I can proceed with drafting of your contract. I have been informed to offer you a premium service. If you accept it, I will be happy to draft property purchase contract for you. That is the next logical step in your proposed transaction. Also may I suggest that you also consider undertaking a property survey. Certainly you can look over the house yourself and this can give you some idea of its condition, but there is no doubt that a trained eye will show you all the problems which you would not pick up on. A survey might seem to cost a lot, but you will kick yourself if you have to pay out thousands of pounds later on for major repairs of faults you didn't know about when you bought it. If major defects are uncovered you might even think again about your purchase, or you could be in a position to renegotiate the price. A home is a massive investment and it is worth paying a few hundred pounds for a survey at this stage as it could save you much bigger sums, and lots of hassle, later on. I am offering you a premium service please let me know if you wish to accept.

Thank you.

Regards

Khan

Please let me know if I am able to assist you further. Thank you.

Please rate me for my service Sir, as this is the only way I get paid for working on this site. Thank you very much.