How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Thomas Judge Your Own Question
Thomas Judge
Thomas Judge, solicitor Advocate
Category: UK Property Law
Satisfied Customers: 32956
Experience:  award winning lawyer with over 15 years experience
Type Your UK Property Law Question Here...
Thomas Judge is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Why are you charging me in dollars if my property and I, we

Customer Question

Why are you charging me in dollars if my property and I , we are both in the uk?
Last June i bought a property with a shop underneath that has a fire exit at the back into a small road and a coach house facing the road.
People are dumping rubbish in the small road and I called the council to remove it. They told me they do not own the bit of road and this morning again I call the enforcement team that confirm that is the case, after they checked with the land register. There are 4/5 properties facing the bit of road. So how can I register my interest on the land ? what should i do? thanks
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: UK Property Law
Expert:  Thomas Judge replied 1 year ago.

Let me see if I can help and please rate positive.

You will need to check either with your conveyancing solicitor or the Land Registry as to the ownership of this piece of land. It should have come up as an enquiry when you purchased the property. It may be that the land is unadopted and thus owned by someone else. Happy to discuss but please rate positive. Thanks

Expert:  Thomas Judge replied 1 year ago.

I hope that this helps. Please remember to rate positive - thanks

Related UK Property Law Questions