Aston Lawyer
Aston Lawyer, Property Solicitor
Experience:  LLB(HONS) 23 years of experience in dealing with Conveyancing and Property Law
16368554

I need to evict my tenants that I have let on my property on

Customer Question

Hi, I need to evict my tenants that I have let on my property on an AST which has since changed into Periodic Tenancy, I need a definite list of documents to supply and support my Court application, I had 3 rejections over 2 years, I would to come to the bottom of this issue. I have already served a 2 month notice, I would like to know if I supply the Section 21 letter if it's correct, then I would like to know about the Deposit Protection, does the the TDS certificate need to have been signed by tenants? and finally do I need to draw up a witness statement?
Category: UK Property Law
Expert:  Jo C. replied 10 months ago.

Sorry but I'm not clear but your specific question is?

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
My question is if i upload the documents i will be submitting would you be able to look at and tell me if all my paperwork is in order. Further i have two questions that will arise when you view the documents