Aston Lawyer
Aston Lawyer, Property Solicitor
Experience:  LLB(HONS) 23 years of experience in dealing with Conveyancing and Property Law
16368554

Mills, neighbours right of way through entry clearly

Customer Question

Customer: ***** ***** Mills, neighbours right of way through entry clearly established on deeds as my property
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: solicitors letter demanding access and key to locked door
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Solicitors generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: UK Property Law
Expert:  Buachaill replied 1 year ago.

1. Can you better explain the situation. Over whose land does the right of way run? In whose favour is the right of way? Is it marked on your title deeds? Why don't you want to allow your neighbour access? Is it his right of way? Do you hold the key to the locked door?