How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Aston Lawyer Your Own Question
Aston Lawyer
Aston Lawyer, Property Solicitor
Category: UK Property Law
Satisfied Customers: 1723
Experience:  LLB(HONS) 23 years of experience in dealing with Conveyancing and Property Law
Type Your UK Property Law Question Here...
Aston Lawyer is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Wander if you can help on a covenant issue.

Customer Question

Hi wander if you can help on a covenant issue. Mark
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: UK Property Law
Expert:  taratill replied 1 year ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I am happy to help you today. What would you like to know?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
JennyA question relating to a Covenant held within the transfer of title on properties constructed in 1999/2000 at Leavening near Malton.
My question – in relation to the two items below, I will probable need to send title docs, and a third relating to transfer of responsibility on a deed.
1. A number of households either have or want to convert garages and/or extend their properties. My reading of the Covenant is that they need the builders consent, as well as the consent of the Management Committee, that managers the small area of open space?
2. In respect of garage conversation (clause 18) – this covenant will need ‘lifting’? Is this possible and by who?
3. The deed between LA and builder holds a clause on inspecting a tree, does this pass to the householders or management committee?I have deed and title if I can send
Expert:  taratill replied 1 year ago.

Hi this is not my area so I will opt out for a property lawyer to pick up.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Ok look forward to corresponding

Related UK Property Law Questions