Aston Lawyer
Aston Lawyer, Property Solicitor
Experience:  LLB(HONS) 23 years of experience in dealing with Conveyancing and Property Law
16368554

My landlord has given me a weeks notice. The reasons aren't

Customer Question

Hi my landlord has given me a weeks notice. The reasons aren't clear as we run an education centre in a commercial unit. One of our students apparently claimed up through an attic and found a cannabis factory. The police were called the premises were serced and nothing found. The landlord stated that he can't put up with this level of disruption and gave a weeks notice. I have moved all equipment and cleaned the unit and he's not satisfied and obstructed me entering the premises. Their are cars left there which aren't mine. I have paid up til the first of this month and offered to pay another, which he refused. What are my rights?
Category: UK Property Law
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.

Are you asking if he can give notice?