Aston Lawyer
Aston Lawyer, Property Solicitor
Experience:  LLB(HONS) 23 years of experience in dealing with Conveyancing and Property Law
16368554

If you recall, you gave me some very helpful advice on 12

Customer Question

If you recall, you gave me some very helpful advice on 12 May this year with regard to rolling contracts. The matter has now progressed to the ADR service and I am required to complete a custodial tenant evidence form. As part of my evidence
I would like a brief statement from you that I can attach to the form as to why the landlord was incorrect in stipulating that we give 2 months notice in the context of a tenancy agreement which became periodic rolling. I need to submit the form by Monday.
Thank you in anticipation. Kind regards, ***** *****
http://www.justanswer.com/uk-property-law/9389i-good-morning-our-one-year-tenancy-agreement-ended-30.html
Category: UK Property Law