MIAMILAW1127
MIAMILAW1127,
89829185

I'm actually looking to conduct the search and provide a

Customer Question

Hi Thomas,I'm actually looking for someone to conduct the search for us and provide a report with the chain of title to the ownership, and also identify any encumbrances (liens) affecting the property. Is this something you can help us with?Thanks,Jim ***************
Category: UK Property Law
Expert:  MIAMILAW1127 replied 1 year ago.

Jim,

Depending on where in the United States you are purchasing the property, you will need to contact a Title Company to do this for you in the area you are purchasing the property.

They will do a title search, examine title, get all the lien and encumbrance information for you (if any), and will also issue a title policy to insure the title for the property.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thomas,I'm a lawyer in Texas, and I know what to do here. My question was specifically for obtaining a title search in London England. Can you help?

I cannot. I will opt out of the question and allow another expert to answer.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thanks.