Aston Lawyer
Aston Lawyer, Property Solicitor
Experience:  LLB(HONS) 23 years of experience in dealing with Conveyancing and Property Law
16368554

I was wondering whether its possible to get a mortgage on a

Customer Question

Customer: Hi I was wondering whether its possible to get a mortgage on a flat that hasn't been given official planning permission ? The building is separated in 2008 into 2 units there are separate gas electric etc . There is a 90 yr lease and a freeholder in place
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: looking to buy a flat that hasn't formally had planning permission ? Its of two in a house
JA: OK got it. Last thing – JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to UK Property Law Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. We can help you for less if you're not in a rush. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: how long is the wait ?
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: UK Property Law
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.

Hi

Thank you for your question

My name is ***** ***** I shall do my best to help you

Were Building regulations followed?