Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice.
12826847

But he is not collecting all s items though he is stating

Customer Question

But he is not collecting all his items though he is stating that he is leaving them indefinatley he is just a lodger
Category: UK Property Law
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.

Can you explain your situation a little more?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I think if you checked the history against this e mail address you would see it's the same subject thank you
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.

I can't see another question against your account ?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
This man was given a months notice to quit 6th september he was a lodger he rented a room. i lived in the premises it is local authority with the right to rent a room with the change in the bedroom tax laws. He said he was refusing to move so consulted this site and a solicitor called Clare made it clear change the locks and arrange a reasonable time to collect items. Tom Brandon came back on the evening of 05.10.2015 to find he could not get in . As he made quite clear that he is aggressive and unpredictable i waited for him to call the police at which he did. The police came checked the facts that Clare the solicitor had given me was correct and escorted him in to collect selected items and agreed he had to contact me after my holiday to collect the rest. He has left a letter late last night saying everything you seen and leave the rest so I am going to charge him storage thats it regards jane
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.

On what basis?

Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.

Did you agree storage charges?