How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Clare Your Own Question
Clare, Solicitor
Category: UK Property Law
Satisfied Customers: 33953
Experience:  25 years exeperience
Type Your UK Property Law Question Here...
Clare is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Someone has put a restriction on my house ,000, I have paid

Customer Question

Someone has put a restriction on my house for 13,000, I have paid them back in full, but they now won't remove the restriction because they are unhappy with me, what can I do?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: UK Property Law
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.


Thank you for your question

My name is Clare

I shall do my best to help you but I need some further information first

Do you have evidence that all the monies have been paid off?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I do not as I paid the money back in cash 4/5 years ago. I wasn't aware of the restriction at the time. It's only now I have come to sell the house that this has come up. I spoke to the person involved and they have said they don't care and will not help me remove the restriction
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.

Could you explain a little more about the debt and what type of Restriction is Registered

Related UK Property Law Questions