Thomas Judge
Thomas Judge, solicitor Advocate
Experience:  award winning lawyer with over 15 years experience
27487359

You originally helped me back in Aug 2012but I hve lost some

Customer Question

You originally helped me back in Aug 2012but I hve lost some of the information you gave me.Problem is ownweshop of a boundary wall sitting on top of a retaining wall. The owner of the house on the higher lane will nor cannot show me deeds to show that the wall is mine.Repairs will cost about £4000. I need the answer you gave me before That the owner is the owner of the house on the higher ground... Pleaseadvise again. My email address is***@******.***
Category: UK Property Law
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Thomas Judge replied 1 year ago.

have you looked in the deeds?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have been trying t9 pay the fee and am ready to do so now. The owner of the higher land says it is in the deeds but has refused to show me even though I said if I saw the deed and that the ownership was mine I would repair the wall. But she just slams the door in my faceI would like a statement of your advice as to who you think owns the wall
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The telephone number is ***** 732851
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The number you said I sent is wrong. There is a 1 at the end
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Please stop repeating the wrong number. My telephone number is *****
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
We are talking at cross purposes as you continue to say the wrong phone number. Can I please have the advice in an email and tell me how to pay the charge