Clare
Clare, Solicitor
Experience:  25 years exeperience
13262538

The assured shorthold tenancy ended on the 27 August 2015.I

Customer Question

The assured shorthold tenancy ended on the 27 August 2015.I wanted to renew the tenancy but the tenant has lapsed into alcoholism and cannot be contacted. Rent was due under a periodic tenancy but has not been paid and will not be paid as the tenant has no money. I need to serve a section 21 notice. What expiry date should be put on the notice bearing in mind that the two months counts from when the notice is received and it has to expire at the end of the monthly periodic cycle. So, do I put on the notice the 27 November 2015? Please let me know if there is any other important information I should know in regard to the completion of this notice, including, serving and can I download from your site?
Category: UK Property Law
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.

What is the renewal date? So it runs from the 27th August 2014 to the 26th August 2015?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I would like to speak to a human being. I became suspicious as no-one got back to me after I expressed concern that you were a scam organisation, I went to the inconvenience and trouble of cancelling my Barclaycard. I did not want to do this but felt I had not choice as I became very nervous. I was concerned as I do not know who you are, there is no-one to speak to, a caption said that I would get a response in minutes but then after I had paid my deposit, I was told I would be responded to within a day but no-one responded to my email. I am very inconvenienced now for all sorts of reasons as I am without a Barclaycard. I feel very aggrieved. Sarah XXXXXX
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.

Ok. Good luck.

Opting out.

Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.

We are the Uk side of a US based website.

We are all working lawyers who are not always online - I am sorry you were disappointed