Thomas Judge
Thomas Judge, solicitor Advocate
Experience:  award winning lawyer with over 15 years experience
27487359

My rights my landlord was going to put a letter under the door

Customer Question

My rights my landlord was going to put a letter under the door to say buildings will be in the building my 24 hour notice and will be coming into the flat - but she went into the flat because she said she smell tobacco used the grounds under health & safty. Than got a letter saying the place was a mess wanted clean up by Monday all this. I reply by saying I do roll cigs in the flat but never smoke them in the flat. People have been in the flat before this and told the landlord and things go missing (food really)- Lordland has not addressed this issue - was told buildings will be in the building until 13th and might come in - got home today and find that a fire extinguisher had been fitted and was told ny email that one had been fix and building will back back tomorrow for what ???. Part of the building is a hotel for people. Landlord has not addressed things going missing and take her original letter telling me about the mess of the flat - Just want to get out whats my right
Category: UK Property Law
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
need details on email***@******.*** NOT [email protected]
Expert:  Thomas Judge replied 1 year ago.
Thanks for your question. Please remember to rate once you get my answer.
what is the question
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
My rights my landlord was going to put a...
06 July 2015 08:55
I have read the synopsis. What is your actual question
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
What is my right to stop landlord coming in need to end tenancy asap
when does the tenancy come to an end
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
25th August just can stop them coming in
You can get a solicitor to write to the landlord stating that their actions are a form of harassment. It is a criminal offence. Harassment is action taken by your landlord to deliberately disrupt your life at home or make you leave. A landlord could be guilty of harassment if they:won't let you live in your home in peaceact in a way that's meant to make you leave your hometry to take away your legal rights as a tenant
I hope that this helps. Please remember to rate