Thomas Judge
Thomas Judge, solicitor Advocate
Experience:  award winning lawyer with over 15 years experience
27487359

My deeds show boundary lines but states "The part of the passagew

Customer Question

My deeds show boundary lines but states "The part of the passageway at the side included in this title is subject to rights of way" How can I define what this passage way is?
Category: UK Property Law
Expert:  Thomas Judge replied 1 year ago.
You should speak with your conveyancing solicitor as this information should have been provided to you when you purchased the property. He should hold the answer to the questions - otherwise you would need to obtain the deeds of your neighbours (with the plans) so you can work out their rights of way.
I hope this helps.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No this does not help.
For the avoidance of doubt the passageway will be marked on the plan which is attached to the deeds - if your solicitor refuses to let you have this information then you can download from the Land Registry's website
I hope that this helps
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
If the passageway was marked on the plans then I would not be asking this question. It is not identified on the plans and thus why I asked the question
Well then the information should fall within the sellers property information form