Aston Lawyer
Aston Lawyer, Property Solicitor
Experience:  LLB(HONS) 23 years of experience in dealing with Conveyancing and Property Law
16368554

Jo, We had an arranged meeting with ITRA at their office

Customer Question

Hi Jo,
We had an arranged meeting with ITRA at their office yesterday ("2nd May 2105) when we heard of them on radio.
We have signed for disposal of our RCI timeshare in US and also a claim for mis selling. The misselling is on a no win no fee basis.
However, there is a fee for £5180 that has to be paid tomorrow when we get a call from a guy who is expert in dealing with US law. This sum will be refuned to us if the court case is unsuccessful in letting us of the timeshare but they are extremely confident as we are the 50,000 that have been agreed by the Office of Fairtrading in UK but has to be done by end of this year. We have been assured that this sum won't be paid to ITRA until it we have the legal papers to say that we have relinquished our the timeshare. It will be held in a trust by Sochall Chartered Accountants in Slough, London and released to ITRA once we have disposed of timeshare for good.
As we have been stung by scams in tyring to get rid of timesahre, please can you advise if we are handing out our money tp be scammed yet again. M
Category: UK Property Law
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.
Thanks for your interest in me but this isn't really my area. I will opt out for others.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thanks but I would appreciate an urgent reply before 4th May 2015 before we part with the sum mentioned.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No, I am still waiting for an urgent reply to my urgent question.
I have paid £28.00 for nothing.
Seems like I have to try and claim this money back .