UK_Lawyer, Solicitor
Experience:  I am a qualified solicitor and an expert in UK law.

On a letter of demand for Ground Rent, is it sufficient to

On a letter of demand for Ground Rent, is it sufficient to note the Managing Agents name and address, or is it required to include the Landlord name and address?
Hi, thank you for your question. Please remember to rate my service so I am credited for my time.

As the managing agents are the ones responsible for collecting the ground rent for the property then it is sufficient for the letter of demand not to contain details of the landlords name and address, it is sufficient to only have the managing agents details in the letter.

I hope this answers your question if so kindly rate my answer positively so I can get credited for my time. If however you feel that the answer does not cover all the points raised in your question please DO NOT rate my answer negatively I will be happy to answer further question until you are satisfied with my answer.

Kind regards