How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Thomas Judge Your Own Question
Thomas Judge
Thomas Judge, solicitor Advocate
Category: UK Property Law
Satisfied Customers: 32956
Experience:  award winning lawyer with over 15 years experience
Type Your UK Property Law Question Here...
Thomas Judge is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I want to add name of my company as a joint claimant. The judge

This answer was rated:

I want to add name of my company as a joint claimant. The judge had asked for a letter from a member of the company consenting to be added. I am the only only director. will this make any difference if I write the consent letter.
Thanks for your question. Please remember to rate once you get my answer.

Strictly speaking there should be a resolution of the Board confirming permission for the litigation as you are a company. A paper trail is key and then you would be able to write such a letter
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

please explain paper trail

A paper trail basically means that you keep formal minutes of everything you do
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Do I have to present these minutes to the court alongside the letter?

You do not need to present the to the court unless the court or the other side seeks proof.

Please remember to RATE
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

and thanks

My pleasure. Can you please remember to rate so I can get my credit. Cheers
Thomas Judge and other UK Property Law Specialists are ready to help you

Related UK Property Law Questions