Stuart J
Stuart J, Solicitor
Experience:  PGD Law. 20 years legal profession, 6 as partner in High Street practice

I have been granted a possession order for my property from

I have been granted a possession order for my property from the county court, together with a an order for my tenant to pay me the sum of £5,400. I had a Bailiffs appointment to evict my tenant on the 1st September. I cancelled that appointment because the tenant paid me the sum of £2500 and agreed to pay a further £250 per month to clear the balance. I granted the tenant a new tenancy agreement for six months starting the 1st August she failed to pay me my rent due on the 1st September and the £250 arrears as agreed. can I reinstate the bailiff to evict her or do I have to go back to court and get a new order.
Thank you for your question here on Just answer. It is my pleasure to try and assist you with this today. Please bear with me if I need to ask for any further information from you in order for me to be able to advise you fully. My name isXXXXX and I am a practising solicitor. I have been an expert on this website in UK law since 2008. During that time, as you appreciate, I have answered thousands of questions from satisfied users on a variety of subjects.
Because we are all in practice with clients and court and other users, I might not always respond in minutes, particularly evenings and weekends. Please bear with me in that case. I will be online and off-line all day most weekdays and weekends.
Whats the date of the order?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

06th July

If you hadn't
granted the new tenancy starting 1 August, you would have been able to rely on
the original court order because all the tenant has done has paid part of the
money in respect of the arrears.

However your court
order was in respect of the original tenancy and not this new one so I'm sorry
to have to tell you that you are back to square one.