Thomas Judge
Thomas Judge, solicitor Advocate
Experience:  award winning lawyer with over 15 years experience

Hi, Trying to sort out an issue from Linden Homes in my newly

Trying to sort out an issue from Linden Homes in my newly bought refurbished home but after 9 months no real action taken, only inspections after inspections and contractors/managers leaving (or laid off?) by LInden Homes. Actually the problem has been identified (causing mould to form on walls due to vacuum in some areas of foundations from outside older building). I have informed time and time again Linden Homes about this, in particular after a similar problem with mould in the past has caused sickness in my little nephew (hospitalized as from details kept).
Nephew, brother and sister in law officially living at my property. Also exchange of many e-mails for months retained.
What will be my right in this respect?
Seems very hard to make people at Linden Homes to even reply to my solicitations.
Mario D Donadio
Parkviews - Epsom.
Thanks for your question. Please remember to RATE once you get my answer.

The best thing would be for you to send a solicitors letter to them threatening court action. This is usually the best way to advance matters in housing disputes such as this as it will concentrate their minds, particularly where lawyers get involved. You can write more letters yourself, but sometimes it is the actual solicitor letter which makes the difference. They can threaten a claim for compensation for you.