Stuart J
Stuart J, Solicitor
Experience:  PGD Law. 20 years legal profession, 6 as partner in High Street practice

I have a subsequent question. If I write to the owner of the

I have a subsequent question. If I write to the owner of the boat and trailer and ask him to move both from my property, can I request payment under the Protection from Freedoms Act while, at the same time, apply to the County Court for an injunction to compel him to remove the obstruction using form N 16a?
Hello, I am Law Denning and I am a practising solicitor. I have been an expert on this website in UK law since 2008. During that time, as you appreciate, I have answered thousands of questions from satisfied users on a variety of subjects.
Because we are all in practice with clients and court and other users, I might not always respond in minutes, particularly evenings and weekends. Please bear with me in that case. I will be online and off-line all day today.

It is my pleasure to try and assist you with this today. Please bear with me while I gather some further information from you in order for me to be able to advise you fully.

I am away from my computer but will come back to you later on as soon as possible.

There is no need for you to reply.

absolutely. You can use both remedies.

the protection of freedoms will give you some money, the injunction application will get it removed.

you can actually threaten both.