Joshua
Joshua, Lawyer
Experience:  LL.B (Hons), Higher Prof. Dip. Law & Practice
35043042

We own land at our Freehold property and have allowed the local

Customer Question

Allowing use of land and claiming Defra payment without written agreement. 25 acres Freehold property land - allowing local Farmer to graze and/or cut for hay for approx 6 months per year. Arrangement has existed with us for 7 years and previous owner longer. Farmer claims DEFRA subsidy payment on the lane as an add on to his own tenant farm acreage. Could Farmer claim rights?

Category: UK Property Law
Expert:  Rachel-Mod replied 1 year ago.

I'm Rachel, and I’m a moderator for this topic.
 We have been working with the professionals to try to help you with your question. Sometimes it may take a bit of time to find the right fit. 

I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still needing assistance from one of the professionals.

Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question.

Also remember that JustAnswer has a multitude of categories to help you with all your needs from Health, Pets, Computers, Cars, Finance, Law, to Home Improvement, and more.

Thank you,
Rachel
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I have not already found an answer and am awaiting a professional reply, thank you.

Expert:  Rachel-Mod replied 1 year ago.

Thank you, XXXXX XXXXX continue to look for a professional to assist you. Please let me know if I can be of any further assistance while you wait.

Best,

Rachel
Expert:  Rachel-Mod replied 1 year ago.

Hello again,

We are still working with the professionals to find you the best possible match. I wanted to touch base to see if you still needed a professional’s assistance.

Please let me know if you would like to continue to wait or if you would like to cancel your question at this time. We sincerely XXXXX XXXXX the extended wait time.

Thank you,

Rachel

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I will continue to wait. Do you not have a professional who has the expertise to answer this question, I would rather know now and you can refund my payment. With thanks.

Expert:  Fran-mod replied 1 year ago.
Your question is open to all UK legal professionals and I have marked it high priority. If we cannot get you a satisfactory answer, you can choose to leave your deposit in your JustAnswer account to be credited against a future question, or you can ask for your refund.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I will wait for the time being thank you

Expert:  Fran-mod replied 1 year ago.
You're very welcome.
Expert:  Wendy-Mod replied 1 year ago.

I'm sorry to say we have exhausted all our efforts at this time to find the right professional to assist you with your question.

While we were not able to assist you with this question, please keep in mind that JustAnswer has multiple categories, from Health, Pets, Computers, Taxes, Cars, Finance, to Home Improvement, and more, to assist you with any question you may need answered.

At this time, we can offer you two options. You can choose to either have us return your good faith deposit back to its original funding source OR you may keep your deposit in your JustAnswer account to use for a future question.

We hope you will consider us again in the future.

Thank you,
Wendy
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I am disappointed, please may I have a refund of my monies spent, thank you.