Aston Lawyer
Aston Lawyer, Property Solicitor
Experience:  LLB(HONS) 23 years of experience in dealing with Conveyancing and Property Law
16368554

TP1 - after the developer has sold all the properties and is

Customer Question

TP1 - after the developer has sold all the properties and is in the process of handing over to a residents management company - who is responsible for enforcing the TP1.
Where the TP1 has been breached does the indemnity insurance our conveyancing solicitor took out and we paid a 50% contribution towards cover us for the cost of trying to enforce a covenant.
Category: UK Property Law
Expert:  Fran-mod replied 3 years ago.

I'm Fran, and I’m a moderator for this topic.

We have been working with the professionals to try to help you with your question. Sometimes it may take a bit of time to find the right fit. I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still needing assistance from one of the professionals.

Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question.Also remember that JustAnswer has a multitude of categories to help you with all your needs from Health, Pets, Computers, Cars, Finance, Law, to Home Improvement, and more.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Yes - I need an answer to this - I have read the Land registry documents and the TP1 sounds a very legal document. It is important to know if we are covered by the indemnity insurance and if the original developer is responsible for enforcing the covenant. Lyn

Expert:  Fran-mod replied 3 years ago.

Thank you. We will continue to look for a professional to assist you. Please let me know if I can be of any further assistance while you wait.
Expert:  Wendy-Mod replied 3 years ago.
Hello again,

We are still working with our Legal professionals to find you the best possible match. I wanted to touch base to see if you still needed a professional’s assistance.

Please let me know if you would like to continue to wait or if you would like to cancel your question at this time. We sincerely XXXXX XXXXX the extended wait time.

Thank you,
Wendy
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Yes - of course I wanted a response -

Expert:  Fran-mod replied 3 years ago.
Thanks for your patience while we continue to search.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hi Fran If you give me my £33 back I will give up - otherwise I want an answer