wingrovebuyer, Solicitor
Experience:  I am a property solicitor specialising in English Property Law, mines and minerals, sporting rights and rural property.

I am a joint executor of my late mothers will. There are four

I am a joint executor of my late mother's will. There are four of us as beneficiaries, We were unble to sell the property initially and decided to rent it out. Although I can't make charges as an executor, can I charge the other beneficiaries a fee as landlord for keeping records and posting monthly statements?

wingrovebuyer : Hello. As a beneficiary, if the others are willing to allow it, there is no reason why you can't charge an admin fee. Many landlords use agents, and they can charge anywhere between 10% and 20% of the gross rent as a fee, depending on the service provided. I suggest you tell the others you need to make a charge for your time, or you will have to get an agent to manage the property. They should be happier to pay you, than pay an agent.
wingrovebuyer : Hello? Do you require further help? If not, please leave a rating, or JA won't pay me for helping you. Thanks!