wingrovebuyer, Solicitor
Experience:  I am a property solicitor specialising in English Property Law, mines and minerals, sporting rights and rural property.

I am a shareholder in a large group of long-lease flats

Customer Question

I am a shareholder in a large group of long-lease flats. For service charges of more than ₤250 per flat there have been no consultations.

Am I still required to pay?
Category: UK Property Law
Expert:  Wendy-Mod replied 3 years ago.

I'm Wendy, and I’m a moderator for this topic.

We have been working with the professionals to try to help you with your question. Sometimes it may take a bit of time to find the right fit.

I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still needing assistance from one of the professionals.

Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question.

Also remember that JustAnswer has a multitude of categories to help you with all your needs from Health, Pets, Computers, Cars, Finance, Tax, to Home Improvement, and more.

Thank you,
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hi Wendy, I have not found an answer yet and would really like an answer.

Expert:  Wendy-Mod replied 3 years ago.

Thank you, XXXXX XXXXX continue to look for a professional to assist you. Please let me know if I can be of any further assistance while you wait.

Expert:  wingrovebuyer replied 3 years ago.
Hello. I will try to help. Can you provide a few more details, and confirm whether or not you have a copy of your lease handy? I will be offline until this evening, so if you require an answer earlier, please opt out but do provide this information so a colleague can pick this up and progress for you.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Thank you, XXXXX XXXXX note I have already cancelled my one week free trail period.

Please make sure that Just Answer your platform organisation became aware.

I will consider coming back to you if I have more simpler questions with more staight answers. Your platform only lacks this aspect of answering their clients questions.

Thank you again for your care of reply.

[email protected]