Thomas, Lawyer
Experience:  BA (Hons), PgDip, Practising Solicitor

Can you give me any information about Kingsfield Global,they

Can you give me any information about Kingsfield Global,they are offering to sell my timeshare points.They are not asking for any payments upfront all they need is my details of my timeshare,arrange a meeting lasting about an hour,i walk away with my title deeds.and after 4-6 weeks when i receive my cash agreement i hand all my documentations to them.Sounds good, so i am asking if you have any other dealings with this company or will i wait to see where they want to meet me.I stay in the North east of Scotland and the meeting will be miles away probebly costing us money which at this time cannot afford.
Category: UK Property Law
Expert:  Thomas replied 6 years ago.

Thanks for your question.

There is a company called Kingsfield Global Limited registered at Companies House, but it has only been registered since 30/09/2009. Therefore, you will not be able to verify their profitability by reference to accounts so, at best, XXXXX XXXXX be a complete punt. Were I to start a scam I would certainly create a shell company.

One of the suggested links when "kingsfield global" is entered in to google is "kingsfield global SCAM" and there is a link to a forum in which some derogatory comments are listed:-

There are a great many scams in this area, ultimately I would never go with one which could not provide me with evidence of profitability. Approach with extreme caution, if indeed you are to approach at all.

If this has been useful please kindly click accept so that I may be rewarded for my time. It will be grateful received and you will be free to ask follow up questions.

Kind regards,