Brian
Brian, Plumber
Experience:  16 yrs. experience as plumber, including full bathroom and kitchen installations.
63187465

I have a vaillant ecoTEC 630 System boiler just recently it

Customer Question

Hi
I have a vaillant ecoTEC 630 System boiler just recently it has stopped working every thing lights up on the display as usual but it dosent fire up have checked programmer zone valve and room thermostat all working correctly also checked power supply to main pcb showing 240v to live and switched live when i press the +- buttons on the boiler comes alive and shows SF.h on panel display it works for about 10 mins and then goes off. Any ideas ?
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: UK Plumbing
Expert:  Brian replied 1 month ago.

SFH is used for commisioning you must be pressing the minus (-) and plus (+) buttons together.
IF you're not pressing them, then there is possibly a fault with the display board
(the buttons may be sticking).
It represents the boiler running at full rate until temperature forces
shutdown.