Rick Ridley
Rick Ridley, UK Heating Engineer
Experience:  30 Years on the tools, now retired, Ex CORGI

I have a problem with a baxi boiler. It's error code 133,

Customer Question

Hi, I have a problem with a baxi boiler. It's error code 133, and it would not reset. You can see the problem in this video
JA: How old is the appliance? Have you gotten error messages before?
Customer: it was fit in 2012. The problem started as an intermittent one, but then developed into the current situation of boiler would not even trying to reset
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: I called a plumber, but the plumber charged me for the visit, and could not determine what the problem is - suggested started replacing parts including the pcb. I think he just did not have a clue. I want to have a reasonable guess what the problem is, and then will decide how to fix it.
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: No, if you watch the video, you should hopefully get an idea what may be wrong. The main question is why would it not even trying to reset, and immediately gives the error message
Submitted: 26 days ago.
Category: UK Plumbing
Expert:  Andrew Smith replied 26 days ago.

Can you tell me what the pressure gauge is reading?

Customer: replied 26 days ago.
Water pressure is in the green, so it is not a problem with water pressure. I have also checked obvious things - there is a gas appliance that is working, the condenser pipe is not blocked.