Brian, Plumber
Experience:  16 yrs. experience as plumber, including full bathroom and kitchen installations.

I have a Remeha Avanta Plus boiler, it stops working, it

Customer Question

Hello, I have a Remeha Avanta Plus boiler, it stops working, it display a '9', if I switch it off and restarted it, it display 'f 2.0, p 1.1'. May I ask what is it? Thanks!
JA: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?
Customer: started yesterday evening
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: I am considering, I don't know how bad it is. At least I have to know what is happening in order to tell it to a plumber
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: Just it, really, I checked the manual, but it doesn't show that code. Maybe you want to know the toilet radiator used to be leaking and caused similar problem
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: UK Plumbing
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Brian replied 1 month ago.

Hi 9 is a pressure or flow problem. please check the pressure in the system is at about 1.2 bar. I think the other

codes are start up sequences.