Brian, Plumber
Experience:  16 yrs. experience as plumber, including full bathroom and kitchen installations.

I have. Glow worm mk11 boiler, I have replaced the two way

Customer Question

Hi I have. Glow worm mk11 boiler, I have replaced the two way valves and retired into new junction box. I have two cables left from the boiler 1 with Red , Blue and yellow wires the other red black and Earth where do they go in junction box pls
Category: UK Plumbing
Expert:  Brian replied 4 months ago.

It sounds from your descrition that the set with the yellow cable is a thermostat and the red black and earth are boiler switched live.

But as the plumber could have used absolutely any colour cable he /she wanted there is no real way of knowing.

you say they are attached to the boiler so can you say what terminals they are connected to on the boiler and /or take some photo's .