Brian
Brian, Plumber
Experience:  16 yrs. experience as plumber, including full bathroom and kitchen installations.
63187465

Out tribune he hot water cylinder has water constantly

Customer Question

HI, out tribune he hot water cylinder has water constantly flowing through the turbish and out through the discharge pipe. This is constantly flowing. They system has now lost significant pressure and the shower at the top of the house is no longer running
JA: Sometimes plumbing issues that that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Plumber I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Is there anything else the Plumber should be aware of?
Customer: No I think that is it. We still have hot water but are concerned about the loss of pressure and the costs of the lost water from the water flowing out of the drainage pipe
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Plumber about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: UK Plumbing
Expert:  Brian replied 7 months ago.

Hi you really need to get this fixed asap. it could be either pressure relief valve hot or cold and it could be due to the exansion vessel failing.

These cylinders are very good but extremely dangerous if not looked after. please if you dont understand the system do not attempt to repair yourself.

Best regards
Brian