Brian, Plumber
Experience:  16 yrs. experience as plumber, including full bathroom and kitchen installations.

I saw the 01 signal came on controller in shower and since

Customer Question

I saw the 01 signal came on controller in shower and since then have changed the 3 amp fuse in the switch and took cover off the unit and pressed the reset button.. but shower still showing the NO communication 01 sign...
JA: Sometimes plumbing issues that that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Plumber I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Is there anything else the Plumber should be aware of?
Customer: Batteries are fine.. Haven't a clue what's wrong
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Plumber about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: UK Plumbing
Expert:  Brian replied 4 months ago.

Hi have you tested that you definitely have power to the shower unit

could you also give the make and model please