Brian
Brian, Plumber
Experience:  16 yrs. experience as plumber, including full bathroom and kitchen installations.
63187465

I have a Vallant boiler Eco tech plus : It's flashing 0.6

Customer Question

I have a Vallant boiler Eco tech plus
JA: I'll do all I can to help. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.
Customer: It's flashing 0.6 bar and 27 degrees, which doesn't seem right. The gague on the bottom right of the boiler is at 0
JA: Is there anything else important you think the HVAC Technician should know?
Customer: The valve under the boiler on the left says it's closed and the one on the right says it's open
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the HVAC Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: UK Plumbing
Expert:  Brian replied 6 months ago.

It seems that you have lost pressure in the boiler. You will need to get the pressure up to about 1.2 by using the filling loop under the boiler