Brian, Plumber
Experience:  16 yrs. experience as plumber, including full bathroom and kitchen installations.

I have just had a new triton madrid 2 shower fitted doing

Customer Question

hi i have just had a new triton madrid 2 shower fitted doing the commissioning procedure but no water getting through any ideas
JA: Sometimes plumbing issues that that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Plumber I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.
Customer: bought a new shower had it fitted all done ok till commissioning procedure turned on no water getting through the water is reaching the inlet pipe but not passing the solenoid valve and stabiliser valve to reach the can assembly
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Plumber should know?
Customer: water pressure is fine
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Plumber about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: UK Plumbing
Expert:  Brian replied 5 months ago.
Presumably the mains pressure is adequate and as you say you have water coming from the pipe i would say that,either the filter on the inlet if its fitted has blocked or its quite possibly a faulty solenoid.