Brian, Plumber
Experience:  16 yrs. experience as plumber, including full bathroom and kitchen installations.

The Ariston classico heater is not heating the water JA:

Customer Question

Hi the Ariston classico heater is not heating the water
JA: Sometimes plumbing issues that that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Plumber I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.
Customer: Seem to have an issue with the water heater here - currently have no hot water at all.Power to the unit is on and the trip switch in the fuse box is set to on. The airing cupboard is not warm and I'm hearing no sound from it either.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Plumber should know?
Customer: no
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Plumber about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: UK Plumbing
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Hellllloooo. You are repeating your question and not answering my question. ring me on 07775 697205
Expert:  Brian replied 5 months ago.
Hi is it heated by a Boiler or Just the immersion Elements.If the elements you will need to check the power supply to themif a boiler then check it is firing when you call for heat.