Brian, Plumber
Experience:  16 yrs. experience as plumber, including full bathroom and kitchen installations.

Pressure on my vicera boiler pressure is showing 2.5 and if

Customer Question

pressure on my vicera boiler pressure is showing 2.5 and if i put the heating on in do i lower the pressure please
JA: I'll do all I can to help. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.
Customer: this am the heating wouldnt come on and a red light was showing and the pressure was at 0.2 ..a friend came and fiddled w ith the filling valve and the one markedfilsafe valve and put the pressure up to just over 2. Then all seemed ok til i looked again at the pressure which was creeping upto 3.i turned the heating off but dont know how to LOWER IT
JA: Sometimes plumbing issues that that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Plumber I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Is there anything else important you think the Plumber should know?
Customer: no
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Plumber about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: UK Plumbing
Expert:  Brian replied 5 months ago.
Just bleed a radiator put a pot or bowl underneath and let it trickle into it until you have about 1.5 bar