Brian, Plumber
Experience:  16 yrs. experience as plumber, including full bathroom and kitchen installations.

Do you know about gas safe JA: I'll do all I can to help.

Customer Question

do you know about gas safe
JA: I'll do all I can to help. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.
Customer: my boiler is faulty and I have had a gas safe engineer pass it even do it hasn't worked properly since January, is this possible to pass a faulty boiler
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Plumber should know?
Customer: the boiler only works every now and then
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Plumber about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: UK Plumbing
Expert:  Brian replied 6 months ago.
This depends on what was being tested. if its a soundness test and you have no leaks it will pass If the test was for safety and the boiler was safe it will also pass.If the test was a boiler check to see if it was working then it shouldn't pass