Rick Ridley
Rick Ridley, UK Heating Engineer
Experience:  30 Years on the tools, now retired, Ex CORGI

I need to know a couple of things about Gas Registration

Customer Question

hello. I need to know a couple of things about Gas Registration certificates.
When a gas safety registration certificate is issued by my plumber (who installed your boiler), is a copy of that certificate registered with GAS SAFETY and available to view. OR is there no registration of the certificate with GAS SAFETY as the plumber is registered as approved and therefore can provide certificates.
How long does that registration take, that is, if my plumber issued the certificate on the 21st of march, how long would it be before GAS SAFETY would have a record of that certificate.
I am having a hard time with a client who 'knows it all' and I dont want to go back to her without proper information and the GAS SAFE website is down for mainatainance
Category: UK Plumbing
Expert:  HVAC Guru replied 6 months ago.
Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset. I am Appliance Guru an extremely experienced tech on the site and I try to get to as many customers as I can. I just picked up your question now. NOTE it takes time for me to type research and add links so please wait for me to respond back I can only do this so fast. Secondly I am not paid anything until you rate my service good using the STAR RATING LINK at the top of your page, the money is paid to the site not me directly. Do you still need help?