Andrew Smith
Andrew Smith, Engineer
Experience:  Domestic Gas, Commercial Gas, LPG, Unvented Hot Water, Part P Electrical, Commercial Catering

My name is ***** ***** and the problem seems to be a aps

Customer Question

Hi my name is ***** ***** and the problem seems to be a aps stuck fault on a suprima 80He
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Ok here we go...A little over 6months the fan stopped working and I replaced it...and boiler was working great..however yesterday the APS fault lights came on and the boiler doesn't fire up...I here the fan working and he APS switching but thats as far as it gets..
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Plumbers generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: UK Plumbing
Expert:  Andrew Smith replied 6 months ago.
Are you not getting both clicks - one when the fan starts and one when the fan stops?