Andrew Smith
Andrew Smith, Engineer
Experience:  Domestic Gas, Commercial Gas, LPG, Unvented Hot Water, Part P Electrical, Commercial Catering

I have a Baxi Duo Tech Combi 24 HE boiler. The hot water is

Customer Question

I have a Baxi Duo Tech Combi 24 HE boiler. The hot water is working but the central heating isn’t. It is controlled by a remote thermostat which is working. I have reset the boiler but still not working.
JA: Sometimes plumbing issues that that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Plumber I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.
Customer: Just come back from holiday and no central heating. have changed batteries in remote thermostat, have turned boiler off and back on and also done reset. Gas supply is fine as hot water works ok just no central heating. Pressure is fine too,
JA: Anything else I can tell the Plumber before I connect you two?
Customer: No.
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Plumber about your situation and connect you two.
Category: UK Plumbing
Expert:  Andrew Smith replied 6 months ago.
Is it a wireless thermostat?