Andrew Smith
Andrew Smith, Engineer
Experience:  Domestic Gas, Commercial Gas, LPG, Unvented Hot Water, Part P Electrical, Commercial Catering

I have a Worcester Greendale 30cdi. the heating has just

Customer Question

Hi, I have a Worcester Greendale 30cdi. the heating has just stopped working, I dint know if it's the boiler or the thermostat?
JA: I'll do all I can to help, Worcester Greendale 30 cdi. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.
Customer: The timer has just come on but the rads have not heated up. I've got the thermostat turned all the way up but the boiler doesn't seem to be responding
JA: Anything else I can tell the Plumber before I connect you two?
Customer: I don't think so
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Plumber about your situation and connect you two.
Category: UK Plumbing
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
The blue light is on, but the flame light is not. The pressure seems ok, at 1.5 bar
Expert:  Andrew Smith replied 6 months ago.
Does it make any attempt to start?
Is the hot water working?