Brian, Plumber
Experience:  16 yrs. experience as plumber, including full bathroom and kitchen installations.

Fagor fe24e boiler fires ok warms up hot water ok central

Customer Question

fagor fe24e boiler fires ok warms up hot water ok central heating ok but when temperatures are satisfied boiler switches off , pump runs on to dissipate heat as it is supposed to. when pump switchs off after about 1 second fault light comes on and F1 fault indicated. thought it may be high temp limit stat but linked that out to test but not that.the faults suggested by F1 code ie lack of gas,ignition problems,flame supervision do not appear to be the problem as the boiler runs ok until the end of the run on cycle
Category: UK Plumbing
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
where is my answer ?
Expert:  Brian replied 6 months ago.
it sounds more like a faulty pcb as you say it only happens when the boiler has satisfied a heat demand so there is no reason for ignition sequence so no F1 should show.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
you have confirmed what I suspected , thanks for the reply
Expert:  Brian replied 6 months ago.
Hope you get it fixed quickly