Andrew Smith
Andrew Smith, Engineer
Experience:  Domestic Gas, Commercial Gas, LPG, Unvented Hot Water, Part P Electrical, Commercial Catering
46681511

I disconnected a remote stat from a lifestyle model lp241

Customer Question

hi i disconnected a remote stat from a lifestyle model lp241 heating controller no thermostat fitted and i need to change the wiring so the heating and water works, can you help
JA: Sometimes plumbing issues that that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Plumber I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.
Customer: i can normally work it out fine but im disabled now not work for 6 years being craftsman with basic electric work,there are 6 connection N L 1 2 3 4
JA: Anything else I can tell the Plumber before I connect you two?
Customer: i taken some photos can i copy and past them
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Plumber about your situation and connect you two.
Category: UK Plumbing
Expert:  Andrew Smith replied 1 year ago.
Do you have a 3 port valve?
Is it wired as a Y plan?