Andrew Smith
Andrew Smith, Engineer
Experience:  Domestic Gas, Commercial Gas, LPG, Unvented Hot Water, Part P Electrical, Commercial Catering

The radiator sign on my boiler is flashing and I cannot connect

Customer Question

The radiator sign on my boiler is flashing and I cannot connect the remote thermostat
JA: I'll do all I can to help. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.
Customer: On my vanilla the boiler the radiators sign is flashing and I have hot water but no heating
JA: Sometimes appliance issues that that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Appliance Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Anything else I can tell the Appliance Technician before I connect you two?
Customer: Ok thank you
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Appliance Technician about your situation and connect you two.
Category: UK Plumbing
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
The radiator sign is flashing on my boiler and my heating is not working
Expert:  Andrew Smith replied 6 months ago.
Can you confirm the system pressure?