Andrew Smith
Andrew Smith, Engineer
Experience:  Domestic Gas, Commercial Gas, LPG, Unvented Hot Water, Part P Electrical, Commercial Catering

I have a glowworm 30cxi combi boiler. The pressure is very

Customer Question

I have a glowworm 30cxi combi boiler. The pressure is very low as I emptied the magnafilter - down to 0.1 bar, so the boiler is not working. I have a filling loop on the boiler, but when I turn the taps, no water comes through (this worked fine last time we used it)
JA: Sometimes plumbing issues that that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Plumber I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Is there anything else the Plumber should be aware of?
Customer: The boiler was working fine up unti now
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Plumber about your situation and connect you two.
Category: UK Plumbing
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I have checked the filling loop and can see that water is going in one end and out the other, but when its connected back up, there is no water flow
Expert:  Andrew Smith replied 7 months ago.
There is a non return valve as part of the filling loop, this can stick and will not let water through.