Andrew Smith
Andrew Smith, Engineer
Experience:  Domestic Gas, Commercial Gas, LPG, Unvented Hot Water, Part P Electrical, Commercial Catering
46681511

I have a Worcester greenstar combi boiler which says d5. It

Customer Question

Hi I have a Worcester greenstar combi boiler which says d5. It is in Cornwall and I am in France with some unhappy guest. I looked online and it says that it isn't an error it just needs servicing. What do I need to do. It hasn't frozen there.
JA: I'll do all I can to help, France. Is there anything else important you think the Plumber should know?
Customer: No
JA: Our top Plumber is ready to take your case. Just pay the $5 fully refundable deposit and I'll fill the Plumber in on everything we've discussed. You can go back and forth with the Plumber until you're 100% satisfied. We guarantee it.
Category: UK Plumbing
Expert:  Andrew Smith replied 8 months ago.
If the condense line is not frozen then I suggest the condense trap or pipeline is blocked with sludge.
You could try disconnecting the condense line and seeing if the water is free to run, if not then you need to work your way backwards into the boiler.