Andrew Smith
Andrew Smith, Engineer
Experience:  Domestic Gas, Commercial Gas, LPG, Unvented Hot Water, Part P Electrical, Commercial Catering
46681511

Hope you can help me Rick, I have a Potterton Suprima boiler

Customer Question

Hope you can help me Rick,
I have a Potterton Suprima boiler but there is no other identification on it. It has a small round hole at the front which presumably is where one should see a pilot light? There is flashing on the inside panel on the right of the boiler and it has had problems lately where I have had to keep using the reset button. I have had my service engineer to look at it but he is going to Malta for 3 weeks on Wednesday and will not come out to look at it. So having called a couple of other engineers with no success I hope you can help. How do I know if the pilot light has gone out and if it has how do I re-light it?
Category: UK Plumbing
Expert:  Andrew Smith replied 8 months ago.
Does it have a round or a square flue outside?