Brian
Brian, Plumber
Experience:  16 yrs. experience as plumber, including full bathroom and kitchen installations.
63187465

I have a Glowworm Flexicom 24cx combi boiler that is giving

Customer Question

I have a Glowworm Flexicom 24cx combi boiler that is giving us hot water but NO heating. What can I do to rectify this?
JA: Sometimes plumbing issues that that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Plumber I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.
Customer: What more can I say? There is water coming out of the overflow pipe outside. I have bled all the rads and they are all emanating water so no sign of any airlocks.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Plumber should know?
Customer: Not that I can think of
JA: Our top Plumber is ready to take your case. Just pay the $5 fully refundable deposit and I'll fill the Plumber in on everything we've discussed. You can go back and forth with the Plumber until you're 100% satisfied. We guarantee it.
Category: UK Plumbing
Expert:  Brian replied 1 year ago.

This could be a faulty room thermostat can you tell us what type you have and is there anything on the boiler panel that may give us a clue as to what is or isn't happening.

Thankyou