Brian
Brian, Plumber
Experience:  16 yrs. experience as plumber, including full bathroom and kitchen installations.
63187465

The heating and the hot water not working... It got to do

Customer Question

The heating and the hot water not working... It got to do with the timer...
JA: I'll do all I can to help. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.
JA: Sometimes plumbing issues that that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Plumber I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Is there anything else the Plumber should be aware of?
Customer: Yh just move in few days ago and all was working just that dis morning all stops..call my letting agent and they told me it got to do with the timer and they cant get anyone in tiĺl tomorrow
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Plumber about your situation and connect you two.
Category: UK Plumbing
Expert:  Brian replied 9 months ago.

Im sorry I didnt get to you earlier.

What timer do you have and are there any indicators or lights on it. it could be that it just needs switching to manual